(2) Software requirements: Your QuantumCloud must be updated to the latest version for you to participate in the activity.
(3) Hardware requirements: Under the Windows 10 64bit system, either AMD or NVIDIA graphics cards requires the specification of at least 6G memory to start computing power sharing and earn Q-Coins for you to participate in this activity.
(4) If you fail to complete the registration during the period of preliminary, you will automatically give up the qualification to participate in the activity. You are not allowed to ask for an extension of the activity or to participate in the activity again, and you are not allowed to ask for additional awards in other ways.
(5) For the purpose of publicity and promotion, participants shall agree to authorize the organizer and its partners to use the scripts, videos, photos, and explanatory text of the entries, agree that the organizer modifies, edit, publicity, display, public broadcast, and other rights related to the event without limitation of use time, area, or any other use conditions.
(6) The applicant must be the original creator of the entry, and shall not copy, imitate or infringe upon the rights and interests of others.
(7) If the entries are not in conformity with the requirements or are incomplete, they will not be accepted for admission and may be disqualified.
(8) If there is any video, audio or picture that is harmful to the public good, damages the reputation of the organizer, infringes upon the copyright of others, the entry will not be approved, and the applicant may be disqualified from the contest or the award, and the relevant legal responsibilities shall be borne by the applicant.
(9) If the entries do not meet the selection requirements of the organizer, the award may be vacant.
(10) Participants shall accept the decision of the organizer without objection.
(11) This award may not be exchanged or transferred for cash. Each person is limited to one award.
(12) The award is subject to actual conditions. In case of shortage or force majeure, the company has the right to substitute the prize for other equivalent goods.
(13) For matters not covered herein, Quantum Cloud International PTE. LTD. and UniMax Electronics Inc. reserves the right to approve, change, modify, interpret and cancel the content of this activity. If there is any change in the activity methods and awards, the latest news on the official website of QuantumCloud and the announcement on the activity website shall prevail without prior notice.
(14) If any computer, network, technical issue, or other issues that are not attributable to Quantum Cloud International PTE. LTD. and UniMax Electronics Inc. occur, which results in delay, loss, error, unidentifiable, or damaged user data. Quantum Cloud International PTE. LTD. and UniMax Electronics Inc. disclaim any legal liability and the user shall not object thereto.
(15) Ensure to read the following terms and conditions carefully before providing your personal data. By agreeing, confirming, or providing your personal information, you agree to be bound by the terms set out below and agree to let Quantum Cloud International PTE. LTD. and UniMax Electronics Inc. collect, process, and use the personal information you provide in this activity in accordance with the following terms and conditions: